Decoding Trouble Spot Nutrition
Trouble Spot Nutrition is a nutrition system/program introduced by Bruce Kahn in 2015. Who is Bruce Kahn? Bruce Kahn is a certified trainer and best-selling nutrition author with more than 20 years of experience. This nutrition program is divided into three phases – each teaching how to effectively balance hormones to shed those extra pounds and grow lean muscles. According to the author, losing weight is not just counting calories. In fact, it’s a lot more than simply keeping a check on calories. Bruce states most grown adults are unable to lose fat in their tummy, thighs, and hips due to a hormonal imbalance.
As aforementioned, this nutrition program has three phases. Let’s discuss them in a bit more detail.
• Phase 1: In this phase, you would learn how to effectively use DRS Cleanse – a nutrition plan for neutralizing HSD. Non-neutralized HSD would mean messed-up cortisol levels and fat accumulation in the unwanted regions of the body. There is no exercising involved in this phase.
• Phase 2: In this phase, the goal is to target certain stubborn body fats and how to mend hormonal imbalances by adhering to a customizable but simple meal plan devised by an established nutritionist.
• Phase 3: This phase focuses more on exercise. You would be following a bodyweight workout regime that would significantly increase your adrenaline levels. Adrenaline is a fat-burning hormone. By increasing adrenaline secretion, you would not be acquiring the body shape and look of a professional bodybuilder. The objective here is to quickly and safely repair metabolism and address the problematic regions. Just 15 minutes of working out per day would suffice.
Besides the three phases, this nutrition program has four additional bonus guides too. These are basically meal plans that help balance specific hormones and organs of the body.
• Estrogen Balancing: This plan offers a safe and unique nutrition strategy that would help you normalize your estrogen levels. High estrogen means the body would have to work overtime to lose fats from certain sections of the body. And even that level of toiling would not necessarily produce significant results.
• Thyroid Balancing: This guide was designed to benefit people having thyroid hormone imbalances. The plan would help restore the normal functioning of your thyroid and make trouble spots relating to your thyroid disappear fast.
• Testosterone Balancing: This meal plan was made to amend low testosterone issues in men. The lack of adequate amount of testosterone in the male body could lead to several health issues, such as increased storage of fat close to the body’s mid and upper sections.
• Activation Exercise Plan: This plan provides brief but effective exercise plans that help you get rid of stubborn fat by activating the beta receptors of your body.
Bruce has appeared in several magazines and television programs. Along with his wife, who is a registered nutritionist, Bruce has coached several hundred individuals in Canada. With so much experience and knowledge, you can rest assured the information, meal plans, and exercise techniques you’re learning through this program are safe and effective.
• No More Starving
Unlike other nutrition or weight loss programs, Trouble Spot Nutrition puts the blame on the body’s hormones and not the food you eat. Those who couldn’t lose weight because they were unable to keep their favorite food at bay would be relieved at this piece of information.
• Benefits Everyone
It doesn’t matter what gender, age or shape you are – this nutrition program is designed to benefit anyone and everyone.
Despite offering a wealth of information, this program is surprisingly inexpensive. Moreover, Bruce slashes the price of this book time and again, making the deal even sweeter.
• Bodybuilding Aspirants Stay Away
If you’re planning to create a massive muscular body, stay away from this program. Bruce wants to help you make well-shaped muscles and not huge ones.
• Effort and Patience Required
Trouble Spot Nutrition does no magic. If you want to derive benefits, you would have to put in some effort consistently over a period of time.
• Digital Format
The program is sold as an e-book, which means you can access it anytime, anywhere.